Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Looks like a PERFECT day ahead :)

Very nice run-up in Gold overnight and hopefully we can hold above $920/ounce.

Lightened up a bit in SKF (even though the Financials should not run up too much with this rally), and added some GDX (Gold miners ETF) as she looks like she's ready to blow.

As for the list of miners in my core account:

SA (Seabridge Gold) My absolute favorite stock
AUY (Yamana Gold) Is going to be THE mining stock of the second half of 2008
SLW (Silver Wheaton) Love their business model
EGO (El-Dorado Gold)
AZK (Aurizon Mines)
HL (Hecla Mining)
IAG (I Am Gold) Added a sizeable amount last week when we we're in the $7.10's
JAG (Jaguar Mining) Monster run-up to get over $14 so very light position right now but may add some at this level.
FGOC (FirstGold Corp) Mentioned earlier

I'll go over the history, ranges and my outlook for each of these in separate posts

I'm gonna try to stick with my miners & ETF Shorts in this blog but I do own some mainstream stocks as well (Apple, RIMM, BIDU....)

Gotta get my 8:30 shower/shave in so see ya at the open.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lookin good man! i don't understand anything that's written here, except for your profile info, but it all seems like you know what you're talking about! lol