Thursday, February 28, 2008

Re-entry points

I still think this sell-off is gonna accellerate this afternoon and give us a chance.

If not, don't let it bother you if say Yamana goes to $18.70 when you sold at $18.50. YOU BOOKED which is the key. If you feel it's gonna keep flying then don't let the .20 cents lost affect your decision.

What I usually do is look to basically rotate the money if there hasn't been any pull-back. Seabridge is lagging so that would be a potential place to move into and there are others.

1 comment:

coinlieutenant said...

Ive got another book point at 19$ for AUY. Then I am at core...
Buy backs in place at 17.5 and 16.5.

I am going to buy more SKF if it makes it back to 107$. My DXD and QID arent moving much. I am only pulling them out at 2$ a share profit. Out completely...

Seabridge is a 26.50 buy....I am down to my core now so no selling.