Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another nice day

Gold made a nice recovery and with the market rally the miners made some decent moves. Little disappointed SLW is struggling to catch the POS.

Aurizon getting VERY toppy here moving higher 14 of the last 16 days for almost 30%. INCREDIBLE move by GORO these past 2 days from the bargain price it fell to. I initially posted that Bernanke was testifying Thursday but I guess it starts tomorrow. The markets are SOOOOO ready for a sell-off, and SKF has been VERY steady during this run-up and should get us back to the top of our range ($115) quickly.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hey Joe,

I'm glad I found this blog. I've missed your insights ever since you got kicked off goldismoney. Many others are still looking for you; I’ll be sure to direct them.

Keep up the good work.

Seabridge $40 by February?? Who knows I'm optimistic.

-Peter