Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thanks guys

It's just my mentality to feel a bit responsible but I know you guys are straight up good guys :) As I said before i'm still sold on what QMNM is trying to accomplish and while all we're doing is buying and sweating out a price drop, the workers are actually spilling their blood and sweat into making this company legit again. Every day that passes we move closer to removing that BK stigma from the stock and getting numbers for August which will be a full month of 1 shift @ full production.

It's easy for me to read Eugene's P/R's as "Mickey Mouse" P/R's when in fact I think he's just trying to show us he's trying to come up with any means possible with what he has, to get the coal out of the mine as quickly as possible.

I've read on I-Hub from a former miner how difficult it is to get workers in the area as they have to learn from a senior miner for I think 90 days before they can even enter the mine itself. A lot of safety precautions to hire someone who doesn't have considerable experience as opposed to hiring a drive-thru cashier for Wendy's.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend.

Joe

No comments: