Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Messie

My apologies, I have had some run ins with some I-Hub members so I figured you were someone coming to harass us here.

PLEASE feel free to converse with everyone as you can't get past being a beginner without either failing on your own (which I did a few times in my life), or learning a technique you're comfortable with.

For some reason i've been letting the pennies become an obsession but usually stay away, but I really like the prospects of QMNM & MMTE GIVEN SOME TIME!!!

Once again, I apologize and welcome you to the family.

Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, thanks. No worries; one thing I always find myself wondering as I read those iHub boards is whether the only people that post on them are paid bashers or pump-n-dumpers. About %99 of the things people say over there are ridiculous. It's hard to judge sometimes what's real, informed panic or DD and what's someone just spouting off at the noisehole. I used to try and join in on the conversations there, but it never got me anywhere other than annoyed, so I dropped it. I still read compulsively though.

I got a little carried away with QMNM... I think I invested too much too quick and now I'm hurting. So I'm going to allow it to serve as a lesson if I lose everything I put into it. I also bought a few MMTE a ways back, as well as small positions in a few other pennies. I sold out of HTOG at a loss because I wasn't TOO heavily invested, and I didn't like that they couldn't get it up to file on time. Might have been rash to get out so soon though, could be another lesson for me.

Mostly I have positions in bigger names like CHK, XTO, which I bought into too soon but I think they're going to do well long term. My best plays so far have been LDK and JNPR. Those are paying off nicely right now.