Wednesday, April 9, 2008

CK & John

Thanks for all the info on DCR, John me & you are so similar as traders it's weird. We saw this as a place to be contrarian and root for a pull-back. Nothing at all wrong with our plays as thats what makes us successful IMO.

I too am upset with the lack of due diligence but we will prosper in the long run and hopefully even make money on this play. I'm EXTREMELY glad you joined here and think we're gonna be prosperous for a LONG time no matter what the direction of the markets.

Joe

1 comment:

coinlieutenant said...

I am happy to be here too Joe. I just hope that we dont get caught with our shorts down too badly...

I am concerned about our position technically. We had a clear breakout today, and it could legitimately run to 120 from a technical standpoint.

I am going to be watching very closely tomorrow...and going to be standing by to take a loss unfortunately...