Friday, July 18, 2008

Morning Guys

Lat, i'll buzz ya this morning, I went out for a bit last night and hit the hay early. Thanks to everyone and the story is basically this: Mayhem had a major issue with Bailout aka Nate and berated him in public. I came to his defense albiet politely in public so Mayhem posted a thread on the Admin thread which only me, Haek, Cubed & Mayhem could see saying we needed rules for our sections as people were posting off topic all over the place. I told him that I wasn't making up rules as all we do is share information and give trade ideas and post our trades. He also said he didn't want people mentioning other sites as someone mentioned "KOG from Kitco", to which I replied I follow and always will, cyclist, smaug & KOG and if I want to mention that they see a turning point or something i'm gonna say Smaug at GIM so people know what i'm talking about.I also told himthat if he was so against advertising, then what was the issue with mentioning "other sites"?

A few more times passed (like Ron said) where he got power hungry with the off topic thing, then yesterday he said SW Richmond's post about Financials was off topic in my SKF/UYG thread which IS about financials. He said it belonged in the news section because it was a story.

I replied that I don't have time to check down there and since SKF/UYG is my main trade it belonged here.

He then sent me a PM saying "who the hell do you think you are saying my section isn't good enough to read, maybe people don't read your shit. Fvck You"

You gotta be kidding me????? Is that how any sane person would reply to what I said????

To which I left the message saying I was leaving due to Mayhem messing it up for everyone. Of course he deleted the whole conversation afterwards.

Did he really think I had enough time to do what I do and read news articles as well??? You'd think he'd be grateful to have someone who devoted about 16 hours a day to spread his knowledge and assist others and answer every single question on his threads. Good luck finding a guy who would do all that with a smile on his face all day long.

I think it came down to the fact that he must have been checking out the stats and seeing that basically all the threads being viewed were ones created by me due to the fact that what everyone wants to learn is how to trade. Plain and simple.

I appreciate everyone's kind words and I posted a link to the software that creates those forums (same as Kitco & GIM as well)& me & Lat are gonna brainstorm but for now I don't think there's an issue here and i'll try to remember what everyone is here for and noy just post my trades.

Thanks guys,

Really means a lot as I like to think i'm a considerate/nice/sharing guy.

Joe

No comments: