Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Morning guys

Gold can't seem to get a strong close over $900!!!! It'll happen soon enough and $1000 should come quickly thereafter.


Looks like we're gonna see a lot of whipsaw action, and today's should boost our miners right back up as long as POG stays above $900!!!! Wish I had added some QLD & DDM EOD yesterday :( Nice day to add in some QID & DXD's with the futures up so much.

Oil trying to recover from yesterday's debacle and I still say we don't break $90 for a LONG time!!!

I threw out every single penny I could find in my house last night as a tribute to how horribly all the pennies have been doing :(

Big win for the Steelers last night, that was tough with Prison Break, Heroes & the game. What'd you think of the game LAT??? ;)

1 comment:

Latviski said...

Morning Joe!

Watched the 2nd half of the game and I like Flacco as QB. He's a rookie and it shows, but the guy has a ton of potential and remains calm and collected and seems to be able to get the term organized for periods of time. Later in the season I expect him to really shine.

I was kinda pissed the Steelers won, but they were all over the Ravens in OT...their defense definitely won that one.