Saturday, September 27, 2008

Best site EVER

I found a site that gives you .10 cents to gamble (all for play), but if you get it to $20 you get a payout. Their advertisers pay it out so it's legal. You guys know i'm a recovering Gambler so this is awesome to give me the rush I need on Saturdays & Sundays through football when the markets are closed.

Check it out, it's really neat. Just placed my first bet .10 cents to win .633 cents

You can never fall below .10 cents so if I lose they give me another .10 cents. If you guys don't gamble then this will seem stupid, but if you gamble like I did on sports, you'll love it. Tough to turn .10 into $20 but i'll keep you guys posted.

I linked the site to the title (http://www.centsports.com/login.php)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Joe

No comments: