Thursday, March 13, 2008

You got it

I'll send it to the E-mail we chatted on before, OK?

As for POG, we will most certainly get a bear trap pulling us back to the mid-$970's but it'll be EXTREMELY short lived.

BTW were you able to figure out how i'm working this SKF/UYG range?? I think it's almost a perfect system. I book one and then buy the other right then. If I can keep 4 lots of each and basically rotate after each makes a couple %, it's flawless. Even if it runs in one direction, I'll have holdings in that direction as well.

If you grasp what i'm actually doing (which i'm sure you do), you'll see how awesome it is.

Just follow the rules, don't think about what you "coulda" made, and plant shorts when you're getting toppy. Or plant longs when you're getting oversold.

No comments: