Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey guys

Didn't think anyone was interested in chatting anymore (except me & Sam). I think Lat getting a girlfriend slowed us down quite a bit.

I hope everyone has been making a killing in the miners the past few weeks. (ABSOLUTELY AMAZING moves) SA $6-$15 AUY $3.XX to almost $8 GDX under 18 to 32's
DGP $12's to $17 and that nice $17 distribution in DXD. This 8000-9000 range has been REALLY profitable, and except for SRS (which I now own a TON in the $50's & $60's), haven't been day-trading as often. Waiting for the next leg down.

I was going to post last night, but didn't have a chance, but the $805 touch in POG looked AMAZING on a 4 hour chart, confirming a long-term uptrend while ending that short leg down. We should blow through $900 by the end of the month.

4 comments:

Latviski said...

Joe-

Great to hear from you!! :) Yes, my g/f is worth my time (finally found one that was), but, I've also got a bunch of loot tied up in the goldies and moved the rest of my dough into short term cd's until I start school - so little extra funds to trade right now. Didn't want to risk the shaky market with all my $$$!!! Currently working f/t and just squirreling away for when I see my next major entry point into the trading world. :)

Hey - i'm going to vegas in Feb - where's a great place to stay (which hotel do you like best)? Any places I should definitely hit while I'm there?

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe!

Good to see you back. Hopefully repairs are going smooth or almost complete!

:)

Ron said...

Wow! Thought you guys all died! I'm back on SKF again. Nice ride.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe... been awhile. What do you think of SRSR these days? Glad I got in back in the day... :)