Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hey Sam

Big day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the game for Texas Tech to make a statement!!!! And I'm gonna try to defend my weekly top handicapper in college football title.

I'll post you my faves in a bit, but my favorite is Boise State.

On another note, i'm in 153rd place in the CNBC million dollar challenge. There's over 600,000 entries!! I missed out on answering any of those questions for the $12,000 a day bonus bucks or i'd be higher. Went short (SKF,SRS,QID,DXD) then reversed for yesterday to (UYG, DDM, AUY, DGP).

I'll post my picks in a few!!!

sorry that I can't keep up the blog real-time but i'm sure everyone knows my trades before I even place them by now!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe... I needed a turnaround in the market yesterday..and hope it continues at least for monday and tuesday!!

Montster day for Texas Tech... Here's hoping for some good defensive stops then rocket launch to the endzone to score!

JoeGoog23 said...

OK Sam:

10)Boise St
9) West Va/Louis over
8) Clemson/Va Under
9) Purdue
9) Rice
9) Washington
10) Texas Tech
10) Texas Tech Over

JoeGoog23 said...

9) Ohio St/Mich Over

Anonymous said...

I'm in on Boise (i wish played purdue too late )

and Texas Tech ....... need to bring the heat...

JoeGoog23 said...

Sorry, I was having trouble with the connection at the hotel.

I'm torn on the BYU/Utah game???
Haven't really looked at the 3:30 games except the ones that jumped out at me. I'll post a few from that time slot.

Anonymous said...

Joe what do you think about UYG this week?

and thanks for the plays!!!!

Did you send wagerline a blurb about your win? Did they post it?

JoeGoog23 said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I saw a couple other winners posted (NBA & NHL I think)

I think UYG gets a strong move early this week following through on Fridays move.

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping... I seem to be buying the opposite of what I should be... I have to get back on track!