Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nobody can pick tops and bottoms

IMO, so I stay ready for a reversal at any moment and am all about booking steady profits.

I've booked all my trades in real-time for the past month on here and think I had a 1% and a 1/2 % loss and only have a few positions in the red. If i miss out on something I just think of all the times I stayed in too long and ended up not only losing the 4 or 5 % I was up but start getting emotionally involved and actually end up losing.

Don't get me wrong, you have to watch all day and have a good amount of capital to do this to the extent I do.

If I were to just pick right now, i'd buy the UYG now and expect to reverse around $105 like you said.

1 comment:

Peter said...

So you suggest riding out UYG to what levels before picking up SKF at $105?? Will it make it to $40??

Thanks Joe, this input is priceless.