Friday, March 7, 2008

Morning Peter *drinking a beer to get rid of hangover*

I started my AUY position yesterday @ $18.75 and am gonna add @ $18.25. POG is starting to pullback so I think we get under $18 today where i'll add again @ $17.75. I don't set orders but do it on the fly so this is subject to change depending on my "gut" feeling which I am very confident in.

As for SLW I'm looking @ $18 to start my position. Silver is still VERY strong and SLW has been lagging so I don't see as big of a pull-back there.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Ha I might have one with you after this next class and the close around 4pm.

What do you think about EGO around $7.25?

So much bad news on the general market today, they have to shoot it up to kill these shorts. I bet we finish up on the dow today. I'll bet you a beer.