Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey Peter

Sorry I just got back. My mom got lyme disease somehow. The doctor said it's at an early stage plus she's a fighter like me :)

$1000 will definitely be a battle and the problem with the miners is that even though they seem to separate today, the slightest pull-back in POG with a down market tomorrow will cause them to drop big time.

I started to add some DZZ (UltraLong Gold) to play against my DGP positions. I think this is a PERFECT place to play these two cause we should bang against $1000 a few times. Unload the DGP's while adding DZZ's on the way to $1000. Then when we reverse start unloading the DZZ's while adding DGP's on the way down. Repeat 3 or 4 times then cook at 450 degrees for 45 minutes (where was I going with this again?)

Sounds great in theory, we shall see.

No comments: